fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP on 05/11/2010

Passed my PMP on 05/11/2010 13 years 11 months ago #1486

• Ranjith Menon
  • Ranjith Menon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Passed my PMP exam today and it’s truly a relief. Honestly can’t believe that my evenings are free and that I don’t have to study after getting home from work.

Thank you Cornelius for your logical presentation, made it easy to follow. Thoroughly enjoyed it and helped me a lot in looking for the pattern and logic in the question. Because most questions are choose the BEST answer Prepcast really helps.

I relied purely on Prepcast and PMBOK only. Read the PMBOK 2 times and listened to your precast.

Thank you.
Ranjith

Re:Passed my PMP on 05/11/2010 13 years 11 months ago #1487

• kumarramky
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ranjith,
Congrats!

I also appeared for the exam yesterday but couldn't get thru :( . All the areas Mod.Prof and in Executing Below Prof. Please advice me what I can do for my second attempt. Also, the timelines.

Thanks,
Kumar.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login