fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned 13 years 11 months ago #1485

• Prabhu Sundaram
  • Prabhu Sundaram's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1. Started with Headfirst PMP. I am not sure, if I would got so interested in PMP without this book. It's a gem, I would treat.
2. Watched the video presentations from Cornelius Fichtner. They were very good.
3. In parallel, to these videos, I read the PMBOK guide once.
4. Read the Rita's book once and some chapters twice. These were very helpful as well, especially her process chart and Q & A. People should ignore her negative, harsh comments liberally scattered throughout the book!
5. Again read the PMBOK guide completely once!
6. Took free tests from simplilearn, oliver, Alex Sherrer, headfirst and pmstudy
7. Took a paid test from PMSTUDY
8. Referred to Alex Sherrer's free materials (very well presented in easily understandable manner) and Kim Heldman's study guide and review guide.
9. On the day before, I went through my own materials and ITTOs
10. I did not memorise the ITTOs, but I think I could have got two more questions right because of that. Other questions on ITTO, I am sure I would have got them right, because of my understanding. But I am not sure if it's worth memorizing such a big material of ITTO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login