fbpx

Reply: Contact Hours

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Contact Hours

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 10 months ago #1460

Cornelius Fichtner

Tim,

Our REP ID is 3023 and yes... when you click on the "Order Now" image on the PrepCast front page you should see the order form.

Try this here. It's the link for ordering the High-Resolution PrepCast: www.premiumcast.com/s/?&req=form&cue=sub...&u_list_id=50398&c=1
13 years 10 months ago #1459

TParkes

's Avatar

What is your REP #?

Finally, I am clicking the order now link, and nothing is happening. Is there supposed to be a pop-up?
13 years 11 months ago #1454

Cornelius Fichtner

Tim,

Yes on all accounts!

We have had over 9,500 students who have taken our course and PMI has accepted it every single time. We are a PMI Registered Education Provider and PMI has reviewed and accepted The PM PrepCast when we got certified. You can find the PrepCast in the PMI database under "PREPCAST".

I personally guarantee that it is accepted and a valid course for your PMP exam preparation.
13 years 11 months ago #1453

Tim Parkes

's Avatar

Question:

Is the certificate accepted by PMI? Is there a PMI program number that is attached to the certificate that is given at the end of the program? I want to be sure this is accepted if audited...

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login