fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP exam on 2/19/10

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP exam on 2/19/10

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 4 days ago #1410

Patricia Colosimo

I passed the PMP exam on 02/19/10 and owe a great deal of gratitude to Mr. Fichtner for his very valuable "prepcast" series.
My study material included:

- PMBOK®Guide—FourthEdition, - The Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMP® Exam Prep – Sixth Edition - Rita Mulcahy
- The Project Management PrepCast™ - Cornelius Fichtner
- PMP Exam eFlashCards - Cornelius Fichtner

To study, I approached it once chapter at a time, reading a chapter from the PMBOK, then listening to the podcasts that associated with that chapter, then taking the test offered for the same chapter in the Rita book.

I also took the free test offered at www.pmstudy.com and purchased 2 additional tests for $20 each. Once I could pass the tests, then I felt ready enough to take the official test.

I started studying after completing a 35hr onsite class ‘Master Certificate in Project Management' at Nova University on 11/21/09. Two fellow students and I formed a weekly study group which helped me stay motivated.

Whenever I had a moment, I fit in a pod cast and often fell asleep in the evening listening to Cornelius Fichtner!

Thank-you!!
Patricia

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login