fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: My PMP Certification Journey: A Blend of Hard Work and Strategic Resources

My PMP Certification Journey: A Blend of Hard Work and Strategic Resources 4 weeks 1 day ago #31275

• Alexander Anikin
  • Alexander Anikin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello fellow PMP aspirants,

I'm excited to share with all of you that after 9 months of diligent study and preparation, I have successfully obtained my Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. This journey, challenging and enriching, led me to not just overcome numerous obstacles but also to experience profound personal and professional growth.

In my preparation, “PMP Exam: How to Pass on the First Try” by Andy Crowe was instrumental, read thoroughly not once but twice. Coupled with the Quick Reference Guide, it laid a solid foundation and provided swift, accessible insights throughout my study period.

A pivotal role in my study regimen was played by The PM PrepCast by Cornelius Fichtner, complemented by its exceptional PMP Exam Simulator. These resources didn't just supply the knowledge but also the strategic framework and confidence needed to successfully tackle the exam. The realism of the simulator and the breadth of the material covered were crucial to my preparation.

I also leveraged Cornelius Fichtner’s PM StudyCoach, a vital tool that acted as a personalized guide through my study journey, ensuring efficient and effective preparation by keeping me on track toward my goals.

I am proud to announce that my efforts resulted in achieving 'Target' on the People domain and 'Above Target' on both the Process and Business domains. These results reflect not just my commitment to mastering the material but also the quality and effectiveness of the resources I used.

Achieving the PMP certification was more than earning a credential; it was a testament to my dedication to personal growth and a passion for project management. I am eager to apply the extensive knowledge and skills acquired to future projects, aiming to contribute even more significantly to our field.

For those on the path to certification, know that while the journey may seem daunting, it is immensely rewarding. With perseverance and the right resources, such as those provided by Cornelius Fichtner, success is well within your reach.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to this community for the unwavering support and motivation. I hope my journey can inspire and encourage you as you move forward with your own certification goals.

Embrace the journey with commitment, utilize the excellent resources available, and continually push forward. Together, we can reach our goals and make a lasting impact in the world of project management.

Best wishes to each of you on your journey to PMP certification. Let’s continue to support one another and celebrate our successes along the way!
Community Moderator
Last edit: by Alexander Anikin.

My PMP Certification Journey: A Blend of Hard Work and Strategic Resources 3 weeks 3 days ago #31279

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Congratulations Alexander! And thank you for sharing your lessons learned with the PMP community.
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexander Anikin
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login