fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed my CAPM! Yeah!

I passed my CAPM! Yeah! 14 years 1 month ago #1334

• Suni Kasibhatla
  • Suni Kasibhatla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My husband Sreenivasa Ampavati bought this prep-cast for my CAPM preparation (he is preparing for PMP as well) sometime in Jan 2010. I listened to Cornelius Fichtner prep-cast while working out, doing house hold chores, driving and even grocery shopping. I was almost addicted to it. I recently graduated from my Masters in Management and wished that my graduation course study materials and books came in this format! Before this prep cast I bought several books (of course including PMBOK guide) and browse through them several times but couldn't focus more than an hour on them even though they all pretty much revolved around the same concepts and examples.

I developed a study plan around PMBOK guide and this prep-cast in the second week of Jan. I read each section of the PMBOK guide after watching the corresponding prep-cast episode and that's all I did to pass the exam. I loved the tone and organization of the prep-cast and enjoyed Cornelius' excitement and passion towards project management.
I already started implementing the knowledge I gained on project management in my everyday life and recommend this prep-cast for all of those who wants to learn a management discipline from a conceptual and also practical perspective. I also recommend taking sample tests before taking the actual certification exam.

I passed CAPM on my first attempt! Thank You Cornelius and the team that brought this prep-cast together!

Regards,
Suni Kasibhatla

Re:I passed my CAPM! Yeah! 13 years 6 months ago #1639

• Shraddha
  • Shraddha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your exp..I wanted to know what is the degree / level questions asked in CAPM .. do you mean just with PMBOK guide study it is enogh for the exam or needs some extra study for Cost n time problems etc...

Regards
Shraddha

Re:I passed my CAPM! Yeah! 13 years 6 months ago #1640

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Shraddha,

The CAPM Exam will test your knowledge of the PMBOK Guide. Therefore, knowing the PMBOK Guide in detail is sufficient to pass the exam.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

CAPM LL 13 years 3 months ago #1724

• NSG12
  • NSG12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I don't find much information for CAPM lessons learned. Is nobody taking CAPM?. Is it enough if i memorize PMBOK and several other books for CAPM.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login