fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP with AT for all domains

Passed PMP with AT for all domains 5 months 4 weeks ago #30950

• saba asif
  • saba asif's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I took my test at the testing center and passed the PMP with AT for all domains.

I used Prepcast, read the PMBOK 7th edition and Agile books, along with some PMI SH to prepare for the vagueness of the exam.

I am thrilled to say I passed the exam!! Thanks to Cornelius and team for making PrepCast which is really tough, I felt my scores on PrepCast were bad and I was worried it would affect my exam scores. However, Prepcast is an amazing resource to use to prepare yourself for the actual exam. The difficulty level is much harder in Prepcast which is good because I felt ready for the exam.

Passed PMP with AT for all domains 5 months 3 weeks ago #30956

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi Saba,

Well done! Congratulations on this huge achievement. After following some of your posts in this forum, I knew you would do great on the exam. I hope you take some time to internalize and reflect your accomplishment and celebrate the way you deserve. Wish you success in your professional journey as a PMP.

Cheers,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login