fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PASSED THE EXAM WITH 2/3 AT @ HOME

PASSED THE EXAM WITH 2/3 AT @ HOME 8 months 3 weeks ago #30720

• BERNARD YIN SHIK CHONG
  • BERNARD YIN SHIK CHONG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Project Management PrepCast as my main source of preparation for the PMP exam because of its convenience, quality and affordability, was instrumental in helping me pass the PMP exam on my first attempt. The best part of the Project Management PrepCast is that it comes with access to the PMP Exam Simulator - a tool that mimics the real exam environment and provides realistic questions and feedback. The simulator has over 2,000 questions that cover all the domains, process group and knowledge areas of the PMBOK Guide. The simulator also tracks your progress and performance and gives you recommendations on how to improve your weak areas. Take advantage of the simulator and practice as much as you can under exam conditions. Review answers and learn from the mistakes. The exam was challenging but rewarding. The questions were vague, mostly situational and required critical thinking and analysis. I managed to complete all the questions and avoid getting stuck on difficult questions. I was thrilled when I saw that I passed the exam.

PASSED THE EXAM WITH 2/3 AT @ HOME 8 months 2 weeks ago #30729

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi Bernard,

Thank you for sharing your accomplishments with the community! Congratulations on passing your PMP exam, and I wish you all the best in your professional journey with your new designation.

Cheers,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login