fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP Exam with 2/3 AT on first try

Passed the PMP Exam with 2/3 AT on first try 10 months 2 weeks ago #30585

• Rong Guo
  • Rong Guo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I successfully passed my PMP Exam last Friday, achieving 2 Above Target (AT) ratings and 1 Target (T) rating. I have already received my PMP certificate.

Here are some details about my study experience that I would like to share:

I completed over 2,000 questions in the simulator, and on my first attempt, I had a success rate of 73%.

I took all four exams in the simulator, with scores of 69%, 83%, 85%, and 83%. Three of them were passed, while one was not.

The actual exam was quite challenging, with more complex questions compared to the simulator. However, the simulator was incredibly helpful, giving me a solid understanding of how to approach the real exam. Time management was crucial for me. I aimed to complete each 60-question session within 76 minutes and utilized the two 10-minute breaks for restroom visits and drinking water (as no food or water was allowed in the test room). To save time, I had to skip some multiple-choice questions, and I finished the last question in the final minute without any time for review.

I am extremely grateful that I discovered and utilized PM PrepCast/Simulator, as it played a significant role in my successful PMP journey. Thank you so much for your support!

Passed the PMP Exam with 2/3 AT on first try 10 months 2 weeks ago #30587

• Sameer Menda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Rong,

Congratulations on passing your exam!!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Wish you Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Sameer Menda | PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM II
Community Moderator

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Passed the PMP Exam with 2/3 AT on first try 10 months 2 weeks ago #30589

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Congratulations Rong! I am glad you took some time to prepare for the exam and you treated it with seriousness and respect. Now you can see the fruit of your hard work, and I hope you can take some time to reflect and celebrate this huge achievement!

Cheers,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login