fbpx

Reply: Passed 2/3 AT missed the last 20 -25 questions, unanswered

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed 2/3 AT missed the last 20 -25 questions, unanswered

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 months 2 weeks ago #30479

Daniel Soerensen

Sbeen,

Wow, that definitely sounds like a nightmare, but I am glad that it was real and you actually passed it. Huge congratulations! There was no better feeling for me than receiving the message at the end of the exam letting me know I passed it and then getting my physical proof. I didn't let go of it until it went online and I kept checking day after day to make sure it was not all just a dream. I hope you take some time to celebrate your achievement and never stop learning!

Cheers to you,
11 months 2 weeks ago #30476

Rochelle Martinez

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam!
11 months 2 weeks ago #30475

Sbeen Ajmal

I passed with the the help of PM PrepCast.
My test was onsite 4/27/22. The system gave me an error message and froze in the middle of my test, and I had to get help to have it fixed. It did waste a few minutes of my time. It was terrifying, as I thought I'd lost everything.
The questions on the actual exam were not very similar to the Stimulater questions here. These are a lot harder but they helped me prepare. I felt I could have taken the test a lot sooner had I known. I passed the mock exams on the stimulater with 72%.
The questions on my actual exam were more from the people domain and a lot of questions regarding Teams and Communication. Also, I had several questions regarding Functional managers. I feel like the wording on the actual test was not similar to the stimulator questions. It took me more time to read the questions over again, as I was not too familiar with the terms or didn't come across similar questions on the stimulator questions. I finished my mock exam here within time the day before the exam, but on the actual test, I ran out of time and guessed the last 15 questions and still left 20-25 on the table.
To be honest, I was shocked I had passed the exam. I was not feeling confident at the end, as i had 50 questions left and under 16 minutes. It was a disaster and I was prepared to take the exam over again very soon. I felt like now i would. know what to expect.

I was shocked and thrilled that I passed and glad it's over with.

I watched all of the videos on the prepcast and studied for about 30 hours on the stimulater and took 3 mock exams.

Thank you PrepCast Team for all your help.

Sbeen

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login