fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Has anyone taken their test in 2023 at home and passed?

Has anyone taken their test in 2023 at home and passed? 11 months 2 weeks ago #30418

• Anna Ramos
  • Anna Ramos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What was your experience?

thanks in advance!

Has anyone taken their test in 2023 at home and passed? 11 months 2 weeks ago #30420

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
I haven't, but if you search the forums you will find lots of stories where people share their experiences and lessons learned. Search for 'lesson learned' and see what comes up :)

Good luck with your studies!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Has anyone taken their test in 2023 at home and passed? 11 months 1 week ago #30429

• Christian Hübner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have one week ago. From home and all AT

Has anyone taken their test in 2023 at home and passed? 11 months 1 week ago #30430

• Christian Hübner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Christian Hübner wrote: I have one week ago. From home and all AT

Have prepared a silent space and was able to concentrate on the exam. It was crucial for me, that my family did respect the need of not being in the house so that there was no distraction.

Has anyone taken their test in 2023 at home and passed? 11 months 1 week ago #30432

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi Anna,
There's a lot of mixed experiences with taking the exam from home. As Elizabeth mentioned, please take your time to read some of these experiences. I personally do not believe that the benefits outweigh the risks, so I decided to take the exam in-person. It might be worth it to do that analysis yourself to see if it's worth it taking it from home. Otherwise, I would recommend doing it at a test center. All the best!

Regards,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login