fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on 1st try!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on 1st try!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 4 days ago #30364

Stan Po - Admin

Andrei,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 6 days ago #30361

I did it. Passed PMP on 1st try!

's Avatar

Hi guys! Thank you PrepCast team for the best online simulator. During three weeks I was preparing for my PMP exam using PrepCast. I took 1800 quizzes and two exams, which i successfully passed. After second exam which I passed with 79 % right answers I decided to pass the real PMP exam. I did it on 3th of March at the local center. It was a really great challenge. I highly recommend PrepCast to those who are preparing for the PMP.

My best wishes PrepCast team,
Andrei
1 year 1 week ago #30347

Angela Thomas

Yes would love to know what you used to study, how long, and anything else! I am taking my PMP Exam end of May
1 year 3 weeks ago #30321

Bryna Tallman

Thank you for all of the information and support. I used the simulator and prep to prepare for the course. I took the test on Feb. 14 at a local testing center and passed the PMP exam with three above target. I really enjoyed learning more Agile practices and deepening my general knowledge! I would be happy to provide more feedback about the course and any updates to peers.

Warm regards,
Bryna

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login