fbpx

Reply: Passing PMP first attempt with 3AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passing PMP first attempt with 3AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 7 months ago #29801

HARSH RAIZADA

Thanks for your feedback it really helped, could you clarify on which CHARTs are you referring to.
1 year 7 months ago #29766

Stan Po - Admin

Jane,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 7 months ago #29765

Jane Wang

Just passed the exam first attempt with 3AT. Some stats that might be helpful to gauge when to take the actual test:
- Practice exam 1 62%
- Practice exam 2 70%
- Practice exam 3 65%
- Practice exam 4 69%
- Gone through 1443 questions in total
- Started using the prepcast on 8/1 so 3 weeks of usage

Overall I think the actual exam is very light weighted on formulas. The style of question is similar to the questions here, some of them are more different (scenario type of questions that has more than one answer that feels right). I kept taking quizzes everyday (sometimes 10 20 questions, sometimes 30 40 questions at a time) until I can achieve >70% for any randomly selected question set. And throughout the exam I think my score would probably be around 120-130. Prepcast is definitely a super worthy investment in preparing for PMP! My own tip is to really understand and memorize where the processes are in the chart.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login