fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Gives you what you need to pass!

Gives you what you need to pass! 1 year 11 months ago #29296

• Gives You What You Need to Pass!
  • Gives You What You Need to Pass!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The videos were super helpful for me. Gave me a really good rhythm for studying. I would watch the overview first, try the practice exam for that section, and then watch others as needed from that section where I had gaps in my knowledge. The 4 hour practice exams were great too as they really prepared you. Note that I took the exam online with a proctor and I could not use paper to write down any notes/thoughts. I had to use the online white board that was provided. Through me off at first but it worked out ok and I passed the first time. Thanks PM PrepCast and Cornelius for making this a successful journey. I could not have done it without you all.

Robert
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas. Reason: Removed email address

[email protected] 1 year 11 months ago #29299

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login