fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam in 1st attempt - Above Target

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam in 1st attempt - Above Target

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 10 months ago #29354

Gunay Sadigova

's Avatar

hi there !

how long it took for you to get prepared for exam, how many hours per week and whoch of the products of PMprepcast did you use
1 year 11 months ago #29306

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Congratulations Gautam!

I found using the PrepCast PMP Exam Simulator™ helped me, too. The Exam Simulator built the stamina I needed to get through the test. For others preparing for the exam, I also recommend reviewing both the PMBOK6 and PMBOK7.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, PM Podcast and the PDU Podcast. These will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are helpful.

I wish you the best, Gautam Ray, PMP!
2 years 3 days ago #29227

Gautam Ray

Passed my exam in first attempt and got above target in all three sections. Thanks to this Simulator which helped me a lot to clear the concept and made me better prepare for the vague and scenario based question .
I would like to share my experience or steps which i followed to get this big success
1. Referred Udemy sessions of Andrew and Philips twice .
2. Read PMBOK 6 , ( i did in sequentially first Udemy session then PMBOK again Udemy followed by PMBOK)
3.Pmprepcast this was amazing and almost failed in most of the quizzes and exam . No problem in getting fail in first attempt as it was learning time . Try to Improve this
4.Reviewed all my exam answer in simulator after every attempt in quizzes and exam - helps lot.
5. I completed all simulator question with throughly self review done .

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login