fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Focused approach made me to secure PMP in first attempt with PMPrepcast

Focused approach made me to secure PMP in first attempt with PMPrepcast 2 years 1 month ago #29141

• Faseelath Shihabudheen
  • Faseelath Shihabudheen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I passed PMP in my first attempt December 2021, My approach was
PMPrepcast preparation course podcast 1 time as initial overview of the syllabus.
PMBOK guide read 1 time, some topics more than once till the concept is clear
Earned PDU from PMprecast and enrolled for exam and paid in Jan2021
Consistently read most of the topics in" www.pmi.org/learning/library " which related to exam syllabus . I can share the links I followed if anyone interested.
No extra course was required for me as the concept is clear from my experience and was able to relate PMBOK guidelines and agile practice guide.
I still follow PMI webinar to earn PDU and Knowledge .

Good luck guys
Faseelath

Focused approach made me to secure PMP in first attempt with PMPrepcast 2 years 4 weeks ago #29142

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Faseelath,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login