fbpx

Reply: Passed on my first attempt with AT in all domain areas!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on my first attempt with AT in all domain areas!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 1 month ago #29144

Stan Po - Admin

Miriam,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 1 month ago #29139

Miriam Shaath

I'm pleased to share the news that I recently passed the PMP exam on my first attempt!

I first started preparing in September 2021. I started watching the Prepcast videos and followed along with the PMBOK Guide 6th edition. I really found the videos helpful in understanding the key concepts, tools and techniques, thought I didnt get round to seeing them all (I watched around 70% of them). I did not have a set schedule, but then decided early January 2022 to register for the exam so I don't prolong it. After I registered I started focusing more on exam questions and putting in around a couple of hours a day studying. It was tough as I have a toddler and a full time job!

The exam simulator questions were extremely important as I was preparing for the exam. The hints and answer explanations really helped so I would highly recommend focusing on them, and also make sure you do the full exam simulator (180 questions in one go) to prepare you for the actual exam time. I also read the PMBOK guide 7th edition, and the Agile practice guide.

My advice for the exam is take your time in reading the questions to really understand the context of the question, which will help in choosing the correct answer accordingly.

Some of the questions were straight forward, and some really got me thinking hard!

Good Luck to all!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login