fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam in first Attempt with AT in all 3 categories in January 2022.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam in first Attempt with AT in all 3 categories in January 2022.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 1 month ago #29134

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations Bavani!

Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful, especially the point about breaks as I think this is harder to manage on an online test in comparison to doing the exam at a physical test center.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 1 month ago #29133

Bavani P

I had passed PMP in first attempt with AT in all 3 categories. PM PrepCast Simulator is the main reason.
When I thought that I am ready for the exam and taking free mock tests in the web, I came across and Prepcast free simulator, the questions were in high standard and detailed explanation
were given for each option. So I purchased the full exam simulator version and attempted all the questions and read the explanation for all the options. Had taken all the 4 full mock tests
and passed in all the 4 mock tests I had gone through all the questions twice.

Understanding the tricky and lengthy questions and completing on time is important. My suggestion is to take the 10 min breaks during the exam.
I planned and completed the exam in this time frame, Total 230 min for exam, section 1 - 70 min and 10 min for review. section 2 - 60 min and 10 min for review, section 3 - 70 min and 10 min for review.
I had tried this time management in one of my mock test as well.

I had gone through PMBOK 6 atleast twice, Rita twice, Agile Twice. Prepcast Exam Simulator plays a major role in clearing my exam in first attempt.
The exam questions difficulty and format were similar to the simulator, all the questions were situational, not even one formula or calculation based.
most of the questions were in Agile or Hybrid. I was confident of only around 60% answers, others not sure about to choose between 2 options which looks like the correct answer.

I thank PM Prepcast for their wonderful efforts in framing questions and deep explanation for each option.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login