fbpx

Reply: Passed My PMP Exam - Above Target in all 3 Domains!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed My PMP Exam - Above Target in all 3 Domains!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 1 week ago #29190

Anonymous

's Avatar

congrats!
My average score from the prepcast mock tests has been around 65%
I review all questions that i got it right and wrong.
My exam is in 2days and seeing 65% is really discouraging..
Do you think I can pass the exam?
2 years 2 weeks ago #29188

Cecil Jackson

Congrats and thank you for sharing!
2 years 1 month ago #29132

Wei Chun Chia

Hi Jean,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam. May I ask if the exam questions includes topic from PMBOK guide 7th edition as well?

Thanks.
WC
2 years 1 month ago #29129

Stan Po - Admin

Jean,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 1 month ago #29128

Jean Kwanda

's Avatar

Hello Cornelius and Team!

I just wanted to let you know that I passed my PMP exam this month on February 13, 2022, Above Target on all three domains. I used multiple resources to prepare for my PMP exam, and you were part of my success with your free videos on Facebook, Youtube, and your PMP Prepcast website (services and products). Purchasing your PMP Prep Exam Simulator questions was a significant investment with an excellent ROI; I successfully passed my PMP exam!! Furthermore, I wanted to take the time to thank you for sharing important PMP exam tips and inviting different guests to help me and your audience to pass the PMP exam, which is a very challenging certification to acquire.

The PMP exam was all situational questions, with barely any calculations that required complex formulas. However, it was essential to recall those basic formulas, for example, cost variance, schedule variance, and others. My advice to any aspirant PMP candidate is to understand the mechanics behind answering situational questions (on Predictive and Hybrid approaches) effectively and confidently. Do not attempt to memorize information from the PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide, but rather learn concepts and best practices as a certified PM as per PMI guidelines. It is also essential to talk to other PMP individuals who have gone through this journey for advice and encouragement. But then, you need to focus, sit down, create your study plan and stick to it. I will also recommend reading the Agile Practice Guide at least once. PMI expects PMP aspirants to use other resources to prepare for the PMP exam, so it is crucial to save time and select books and resources to help you reach your goal. You can also visit the PMI website for the recommended book, but I recommend talking and asking your mentor. Lastly, if you can, make sure to register as a PMI member for extra perks such as access to a free downloadable latest PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide. Additionally, you will save money on your application fee and the exam fee, especially if you need to retake the exam. As PM you need to plan for those known-unknown and unknown-unknown situations.

After using other resources to prepare for the PMP exam, I realized that your tool suited my personal needs. Then, I decided only to use your PMP prep questions and started reading the Agile Practice Guide Book, which I found very useful. I like your PMP Prep Exam Simulator tool and services because it over-prepared me for the worst-case situational questions to tackle the exam confidently. Your advice and others to immerse in doing lots of practice exams and quizzes (total over 1500 questions) were crucial to earning my PMP. After maybe over 100 hours of preparation, I felt ready, and I found the actual PMP exam questions were a little easier to answer and couldn't believe it. I realized after I passed that it was because of your challenging PMP prep questions that helped me build the conditioning, stamina, and confidence required to clear the exam with about 23 secs left on the clock. I am thrilled to be a PMP!! :)

Thank you very much again for being part of my PMP journey and helping me reach my goal. Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jean

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login