fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP with AT in all three domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP with AT in all three domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 1 month ago #29077

Stan Po - Admin

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 1 month ago #29065

Benoit Fregiste

I was longing and waiting in hopeful expectation for my turn to provide my sucess feedback to the team. Today I am supper excited to announce that I have concurred the PMP examination after two years (yes two years). I say that to give comfort to those who are in my same situation. I wrote the exam twice last year and came short so close. I was disappointed because I was confident in my knowledge base and experience, however that was not enough to get me over the huddle. It was not until I found the PM SIMULATOR and that made it for me. This is a MUST for your preparation. It will assist you in understanding the little things we tend to overlook and take for granted. The explanation for each question is on point. My feedback for aspirants moving forward.
1. Pay attention to the questions. There may be worded paraphs which has NOTHING to do with what you are being asked. (What should the PM to first? What is the best course of action to solve the situation? How could the PM prevent the situation?
2. Familiarize yourself with conflict management and the agile framework. How is change, risk, and conflict handled in the agile framework. Read the Agile Practice guide it will not let you down
3. Servant leadership
4. developmental cycle (Predictive, agile, incremental, interactive hybrid) Lots and lots of questions. They can be tricky but if you understand how requirements, risk, cost and stakeholders' engagement are handled in each cycle you will be fine. The PM SIMULATOR has not then enough practice, however the Agile Practice Guide also has it very well articulated.
5. Last thing I would like to say is thanks to the PM Prep Cast team for such an awesome initiative. It is true that there is such a joy when you see that congratulations after submitting your final exam
6. I followed the previous feedbacks regarding time management, and it really worked well for me. So, take time to read these feed backs
7. Lastly, find something that works for YOU everyone learns differently so what works for one person might not necessarily work for you. Please fine your comfort zone and roll with it. PUT THE WORK IN and you will not regret it
Good luck everyone

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login