fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam in Jan 22 (1st attempt and 3x ATS)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam in Jan 22 (1st attempt and 3x ATS)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 1 month ago #29017

Amit Khanna

Hi Eva,

Congratulations on passing on your exam!

My name is Amit, and you must be amazed to know that I am also on similar track. using udemy- Joseph Philips lectures and Prep cast for exam questions. I need some help and inputs on your journey. I am little worried about Agile portion. I have gone through lectures, doing fine with questions (65-70%) just worried if I am covering all the required Agile content this way or need any other resource as well? Did you used anything other than the Joseph's lectures for Agile portion? Do you have any recommendations? Open to suggestions!
2 years 2 months ago #28943

Stan Po - Admin

Eva,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 2 months ago #28940

Eva Magdoskova

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy I can share final review with you. I took me over 2 months to prepare for the exam. I started with Udemy session 35 PDU hours (PMP Exam
Prep seminar by Joseph Philips and few agile sessions from PMP Certification Exam Prep Course by Andrew Ramdayal), at the same time I went through PMBOOK6 (but just highlights recommended via Udemy learning),
Scrum Guide and Agile Practice Book.
But most importantly, I continued with mock exams. I did PM PrepCast, 1081 answered questions with approximate rate of 70 % success. Honestly, I tried also other sources of mock exams because I wanted to try
different question types. Testing is the most beneficial thing you can do in regards to learning. Test yourself, all over again and get into the right mindset when checking your own answers, learning from your
own mistakes will help you the most.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login