fbpx

Reply: PMP exam passed with first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP exam passed with first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 2 months ago #28942

Stan Po - Admin

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 2 months ago #28939

PMP exam passed with first attempt

's Avatar

I passed the PMP exam with first attempt , all domains above target. Few valuable details about my study:

1. It took me 2,5 months in total to prepare to the exam
2. I spent around 3h daily on studying and verifying knowledge with PMPprecast exam simulator
3. first I read Rita, next I complemented general knowledge with details from PMbok, Agile Practice guide yt channels and read RITA again.
4. Last week I spent on repeating my notes from all sources of knowledge and doing tests on PMP exam simulator

what I would have done differently now?

1. I would start with PMbok Review then I would go to Rita & Agile Practice Guide. Pmbok ,from my perspective, has more clear structure and provides theoretical background while Rita more focuses on practical side.
2. I would start with PMPprepcast exam simulator earlier ( I started only 1,5 months before the exam)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login