fbpx

Reply: Got AT for the 3 domains the 1st time I took the PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Got AT for the 3 domains the 1st time I took the PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28936

Stan Po - Admin

Fabien,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 3 months ago #28935

Anonymous

's Avatar

what do you consider a high score?
2 years 3 months ago #28933

Fabien Amany

To be successful, I started my process with PM PrepCast by carefully reading, listening and viewing all items/advice proposed by the PM PrepCast. The methodology I adopted was to :
1. Review my PMBOK along with APG (Agile Practice Guide) knowledge area by knowledge then train myself by taking the learning mode quizz for each relevant knowledge area; the good news is that the explanations given for each question; So I reviewed each and every explanation should have answered correctly or not.
2. The 2nd phase has been to "simulate" the timed exam by taking 180 questions randomly to really start my impregnation of the real exam; at this stage, I also reviewed all explantions to ensure that I had the correct approach for all questions I answered correctly and to "revise" for the missed ones. In many instances, I also had to revert to the PMBOK or the APG to have more insights or details whenever needed.
3. I finally took each of the full exams and was clear that I was ready to take the real one given the high score I could get for each of the 4 full exams. As for the ITTO exam, I simply went to the answers a couple of days before taking the real exam, as a kind of revision of the definitions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login