fbpx

Reply: AT/AT/AT - First Attempt - Thanks PrepCast!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : AT/AT/AT - First Attempt - Thanks PrepCast!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 2 months ago #28919

Stan Po - Admin

Conor,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 2 months ago #28913

Conor Adams

I'd like to extend a big thank you to the developers of the exam simulator. I passed my PMP on 23DEC2021 (first attempt) with AT's on all three domains. What I found is that the PrepCast simulator provided me with an in-depth response to all the questions I answered incorrectly, prompting me to re-study the material a bit more thoroughly. I chose not to take the full, 180-question practice exams, but instead focused on 20-60-question quizzes. This resulted in a faster feedback loop, enabling me to right my wrongs and answer correctly on subsequent quizzes. For future test takers, I will say that there is a high quantity of questions which demand knowledge on Agile, so study up! Further, the quizzes on PrepCast were rather difficult, and I am grateful for this. When I sat for the exam, the answers almost jumped at me and I felt very confident when choosing my answers.

Cheers!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login