fbpx

Reply: Pass my PMP with 3AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass my PMP with 3AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28864

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Justin!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful, especially the tip about flagging questions.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 3 months ago #28857

Justin Wang

Dear all,

i passed my PMP exam on 13Dec21, here i shared my experience and hopefully it help the rest.

1. The Prepcast is v. helpful, some exam question the way construct is similar to Prepcast simulator, it should give you some relief not getting too stress during the exam.
2. My exam don't have a single calculation question but you may need to understand the EVM, such as CPI, SPI, TCPI high or low what means.
3. My guess Agile and Hybrid will cover >70% question.
4. Situation question also cover large part, practice simulator and understand the answer throughtly will definite help you during the exam.
5. Understand throughly the question which process group you are, it will lead you to limit the correct answer choice.
6. For me, the strike out and highlight the question key words is v. helpful, I don't spend >1 min each question, Flag it and then come back review it.
7. Take a break after first 60 question, get youself a break, then come back to continue the rest question.
8. The exam question is mix easy, moderate and hard, manage you time properly, use the simulator practice result to observe each question time spend, this will help you to manage your time wisely during the exam.
9. Study the process chart, youtube PMBOK® Guide 6th Ed Processes Explained with Ricardo Vargas! an easy way to understand the 49 process.
10. I would said the PMP Seminar from Joseph Phillips also help me a lot, an easy way to understand PMP and its concept.
11. I only took once and failed my pmp last year due to v. last min. and not well prepare, self discipline and determination is the most help me throught this time.

Hope my 2 cents opinion here help the rest.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login