fbpx

Reply: After all the hardship I can now proudly call myself a PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : After all the hardship I can now proudly call myself a PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28847

Stan Po - Admin

Shankar,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 3 months ago #28844

Shankar Bharathi Subramanian

Finally, after all the hardship and burning the midnight oil, I passed the PMP exam on the first attempt yesterday. Got AT in all three areas. Thank you, PM Prepcast, for the wonderful lessons and Exam Simulator.

The exam questions including the answers were a bit lengthy, Due to long-drawn-out questions and answers, the real PMP exam was a bit challenging. Sometimes, it seemed like all 4 answers were correct. It was purely situational and not based on subject knowledge. But the exam simulator helped me in managing my time and selecting the best answer.

I answered 90% of the questions in the simulator. Every day on average I used to take 40 questions while commuting to the office and as well as at home. Went through the PMBOK guide 6th edition and Agile Practice Guide a lot many times. All the efforts I had put in for 3 months finally paid it off.
Now I can proudly call myself a PMP.
Thank you once again.

Shankar

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login