fbpx

Reply: Finally passed w/ 3ATs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Finally passed w/ 3ATs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28866

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Joseph! What a great result after your previous attempts, and well done for sticking with it despite what sounds like quite a stressful exam experience!
2 years 3 months ago #28843

Joseph Couture

Hello all,

Yes, as the subject line reads, I finally did it after 3 very rushed attempts last year. I foolishly believed that without studying or utilizing an exam simulator, I could rely just on experience alone. I was wrong.

I don't know if it was knowledge from my MBA, constant exam simulator quizzes, or a combination of the two.

But, I am very pleased to report that I am now officially a PMP!

Edit: Next day

Ok, so, I decided to test again via onvue at home. I was worried that I would have worked so hard and my exam would be cancelled by some accident on my part during the exam.
Well, this almost came to fruition, the proctor could barely speak English (Desi) she kept asking me to move my headphones which I did immediately but then kept trying to speak to me and I kept telling her that I could not hear her. But, she could not understand. Next, probably around 10-20 questions in, the proctor stopped the exam and alerted me that he could not see me through my webcam. He told me to re-start it but if it went out again, he would have to terminate the exam. I was so worried for the next 2 hours. Around 60 questions left, I finally was able to feel confident in the exam's difficulty. And, 20 questions left with 45 minutes remaining, I was definitely sure that I would pass. I did with 3 ATs! :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login