fbpx

Reply: I Passed First Try (and did it in 3.5 weeks)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I Passed First Try (and did it in 3.5 weeks)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28841

Stan Po - Admin

Brad,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 3 months ago #28840

Brad Park

I passed my PMI-ACP exam this morning thanks to the Prepcast and exam simulator. I am between jobs so I took the prepcast lessons in a two week period, completing all modules. Then I spend a week doing the simulator quizzes and exams. Was going to write the test right after this, however I felt that I should read Mike Griffiths book first which I did, (well to be honest I skimmed over it in a couple of days).

In the simulator I was only able to achieve scores between 62% and 70%, because of this I was nervous to write the exam. However I took a chance and passed with flying coulours, I got AT for five domains of seven, and on target for the other two.

Thank you very much OSP International LLC, I knew that I would be successful with the course and materials you provide since I used the same to successfully obtain my PMP designation six years back.

So glad its over, now I can enjoy my Christmas vacation.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login