fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam w/ 3x AT. PrepCast Simulator ESSENTIAL for my success.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam w/ 3x AT. PrepCast Simulator ESSENTIAL for my success.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28793

Stan Po - Admin

Jeffrey,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 3 months ago #28792

Jeffrey Williams

I completed my 35 hour course with PM-ProLearn, read PMP Exam Prep Simplified by Andrew Ramdayal (as well as PMBOK v.6 and Agile Guide) and completed DOZENS of quizzes (along with 3 full-length practice exams). Every training provider has a unique spin on how they present PMP scenario-based questions , so I think this approach prepared me well to handle whatever PMI threw at me. But I think the PrepCast Simulator was (by far) the most effective of the training aids. Being easy to use, I was able to utilize it extensively for both short quizzes on my lunch break and full tests on the weekend. To be honest, I think many of the questions in the Simulator (not all) were more difficult than those on the exam. Taking full-length practice tests is great (if you have the time), but I think you can get by taking a few 60 question exams since that is how the exam is carved up on testing day. Remember to spend time reading the right and wrong answer choices after the quiz (they include SO much good information). You can quiz on only the questions you answered wrong to reinforce learning. I took my exam at a testing center and I was glad I did; quiet, professional environment (even had noise cancelling headphones!) and ZERO distractions. Hard to replicate that at home. Regardless, keep calm, make sure you get good sleep before the test, and believe in yourself. If you put in the adequate time to learn and train...you CAN do this!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login