fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28790

Anonymous

's Avatar

Honestly, it's totally impressive whenever you feel success after hours and hours of consecutive lessons. First we had to pass through all training sessions with well reputable instructor. Afterward you feel like you're lost in a desert
of information like you're lost and start thinking: how should i answer 180 questions in 4 hours, how to pass this exam, etc.... All what i can say, don't under estimate yourself and stubborn to read again ana again what we call the
ECOBOOK with all these chapters. I've dedicated myself to read it 5 times to understand PMP Techniques and Methodology.

Our instructor, gave us an advice to purchase the PMP PrepCast. and here it was the challenge. I can easily insist to purchase it, it's your key to do magic. Honestly, once i started to work and answer questions through PREP cast i felt how PMI think, analyze situational cases and answer with explanation why they chose specific answer. You can chose any topic to train yourself on multiple choice questions and check your level after each learning phase.

I've did two PREP Exams, and whenever reached the score of 85%, i decided to get the exam and my success was obvious passing above target in all 3 subjects. I solved more than 2,000 questions and was feeling like a master.
2 years 3 months ago #28788

Stan Po - Admin

Saidur,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 3 months ago #28785

Saidur Rahman

I have passed PMP exam on 27th Nov., 2021 with above target in all domains. Everyone is saying that most of the questions are from Agile. Believe me I have got more than 50% from predictive. Lot of questions are like "what will PM do next?". Prepcast mock exams also helps me a lot to find out my lack of knowledge. Thank you Prepcast.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login