fbpx

Reply: PASSED PMP yesterday with AT for all 3 sections, thank you PM Prep Cast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED PMP yesterday with AT for all 3 sections, thank you PM Prep Cast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28759

Stan Po - Admin

David,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 3 months ago #28755

David Lee

Materials used: PM Prep Cast only, my first attempt at PMP.

My situation:
I have a CAPM with 3 years of experience in agile/hybrid IT/software projects. Started studying around July and took the exam at the end of Nov while working my full time job. Took 3 of the 4 practice tests (71% first attempt, 70% second attempt, 68% third attempt ^^;;)

Takeways:
1. Most of the questions were scenario based.
2. Most questions start with describing the scenario and you have to know how to determine if its waterfall/predictive/hybrid/agile. And then answer accordingly depending on the approach. From my experience, its mostly Hybrid.
3. There were few mix and match questions and one question where you have to specifically click a point in a graph.
4. TAKE PM PREP CAST and EXAMS!
5. Make use of the quiz generator to really get used to the format/style of the questions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login