fbpx

Reply: Cleared PMP, Above Target(AT) in all domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared PMP, Above Target(AT) in all domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28717

Noelia Lostao

Do you have the feeling that the exam is 90% Agile too? I saw this comment from other colleagues who took the exam. I will have the exam next month. I am very nervous. Thanks for sharing :)
2 years 4 months ago #28708

Stan Po - Admin

Sap,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 4 months ago #28707

Sap Dey

I was watching the forum for feedback for over two months. Now, It's time for my post exam feedback. Cleared PMP 11/22 with Above target in all domains - People, Process and Business Environment.

Materials used:

PMBOK 6th Edition (read once cover to cover)
Agile Practice Guide
Joseph Phillips(Udemy)
Andrew RamDayal(Udemy)
PM Prepcast Simulator- the most important tool where I have practiced all 4 exams(each 230 mins). First time the results were in range 60%-65% and second time the test results were above 92%. Simulator gave me a feel of the real exam with time limits. I reviewed the explanations for each the incorrect answers which helped me a lot in terms of learning the concepts.

During the exam,I took both the breaks after 60 and 120 questions, just to breathe some fresh air as mask was mandatory inside the test center.
First 60 questions, I felt questions were very lengthy and I spent 82 minutes. Second 60 questions, I completed in 80 minutes. I slogged to complete the last 60 questions in 68 minutes(was laser focussed).

Overall was very satisfied with the final results!!

Good luck to you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login