fbpx

Reply: PMP exam passed 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP exam passed 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28675

Stan Po - Admin

Quang,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 4 months ago #28674

Quang To

So happy I received a PASS message today after a long hour exam. All domains are above target. The exam questions were all situational and I like it because I don't need to memorize the boring ITTO stuff.
I spent about 6 months on study but not continuous because I work full time. I am not a project manager, just doing a R&D job and hopefully one day will do a PM job :cheer:
Materials I used:
- PMBOK book 6th: I find it not very useful and very boring to read. I stopped reading at ~30-40% of the book.
- Agile Practice Guide: Read carefully 1 time, trying to understand it.
- PMP Exam Prep by Rita 10th edition: Read carefully 1 time, practice Quiz after each chapter.
- PMP Exam Simulator: Great tool for practice. I spent 60-70% of my study time on this. Although my reading was not continuous, I tried to spend at least 2 hours each week doing the quizzes for the last 3-4 months. I would say I've completed at least 1000 questions from this tool. I always select the questions I've not answered or not answer correctly before., and choose the areas I want to improve. I did not select any ITTO questions.
Cheers!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login