fbpx

Reply: PMP One vue retake 3rd time error ... cancelled by prep examinator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP One vue retake 3rd time error ... cancelled by prep examinator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28667

Elizabeth Harrin

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow what you are asking. I have never thought of checking the code though... I wonder what we can take from that underlying data. PMI do not publish the passing score and I have always assumed that there isn't one fixed passing score i.e. some questions are harder than others so count for more.
2 years 4 months ago #28634

Thomas FRADIER

Hey,

last year I passed the exam twice on the old version and I was very close to get it...

then i tried again one month later, trying to change my way of thinking, results (= I improved in the Area where I was wrong but I decrease my score in the others....) so the same happened ...
[

That months I decided to try again on the new PMP exam and to focus more on exam tests, and I took the PMP Prep cas simulator. Unfortunately, the examinator was not able to view myself on my webcam more than 10 minutes consecutively and he had to terminate the exam after the first pause and there is my result :

It is such a devastating experience every time

and I would like to know if you think that the progress on the bar on the last graph is exactly correlated to my score for about 65 questions on 180.
I also find many concepts question very stranges offering many time one or two possible interpreting regarding of the semantic (I am french, maybe this is the reason, because we could argument for hours just because of details, or a simple comat).

I checked the webpage code, to follow the data in find a the data could come from somewhere and be interpreted by the graph. I found a very precise precentage of 58.82% on the first bar (which mean that for almost 65 questions on 180 I wouldnt reach the passing score) :

Then I checked the same number for the previous exam and it was very precise again, but with exactly the same number for the 2 precedents exam which is very unlikely.

So what do you think of that cursor ?

thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login