fbpx
Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : [email protected]

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28602

Stan Po - Admin

Cesar,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 4 months ago #28601

Cesar Bermudez

's Avatar

I passed my PMP exam 5 weeks ago.
I read the PMBOK book including the Agile handbook. Every day for 8 weeks, I attempted different exams from PM PrepCast, from 20 to 100 questions and 2 full exams. I went through each one of them and I understood which one answer I got wrong and also right ones to validate my thinking was correct, to get the answer right.
I usually took an exam of 20 or 50 question set including the ones I got right. In between, I took 1100 questions
Never I got more than 75%. But by analyzing each question thoroughly, I got the confidence to pass the PMP.
I also watched videos from PMPwithRay. And I also I used Study Hall from PMI, and I took 6 short exams and only 1 full exam.
I took the PMP exam at home, early, to avoid noises. It’s okay to be nervous as it takes 4 hours of focus and attention, but I took 1 question at a time, I kept an eye on the timer and marked the one which I was not sure to review later.
I passed with above the target in 2 categories and one category on target. This would not be possible without Cornelius PM Prepcast. My advice is to take the most quantities of mock exams and analyze them. Do not limit to read the PMBOK and the Agile Handbook.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login