fbpx

Reply: From needs improvement to 3 Above Target Real Quick

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : From needs improvement to 3 Above Target Real Quick

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28670

Stan Po - Admin

John Paul,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 4 months ago #28597

John Paul Fernandez

's Avatar

During my exam preparation I really don’t know what would be the best strategy to pass the exam. For almost a year of preparation I have spent sleepless nights, exert too much effort to review after my 8-hour day job just to study. PMP journey was not an easy one because I need to study almost 1000 page book. But luckily this exam simulator was shared to me by my mentor. First, I practiced the learning mode and after trying almost 20 exams with 30 questions I think I only passed ONCE. I doubted my self if I can really pass the actual exam. Weeks had passed, I levelled up into a timed exam and more I only pass one exam also. There was a time that I am really losing hope. On the last week of my preparation for the PMP exam, I tried the complete sets of 3 mock exams and all of my results were NEEDS IMPROVEMENT. I questioned myself and become demotivated but as per my mentor, prepcast is a good tool. She never passed an exam also but she literally pass the actual exam. This advice really helped me to boost my confidence that I can pass it. And finally after I took it, i got 3 above targets!!!!!! Prepcast helped me to understand the real actual questions, manage my time in answering and to reflect what are my strengths and weaknesses on the subject area I take. This is really a good exam simulator because it will help you to become more prepared and not be overwhelmed when you take the real pmp exam. I am so lucky that prepcast helped my journey to become a certified PMP. All the best and for those who are currently using this tool, trust me you are in the right path!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login