fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed with 3 AT, 5 weeks prep

Passed with 3 AT, 5 weeks prep 2 years 5 months ago #28596

• Ahmad
  • Ahmad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed my exam on the first attempt with 3AT after prepping for 5 weeks (2-4 hours per day). Here's my process:

Watched all prepcast videos while following along in the pmbok guide. Read the Agile Practice Guide once. Spent a good chunk of time on this first run (3.5 weeks).

Then did practice exams for 1.5 weeks before exam. Did all 4 exams along with timed quizzes. Also reviewed the prepcasg formula guide and questions, though in retrospect would have been fine without that. In the actual exam I took the first break, skipped second break - finished exam in 180 min.

Lessons learned: you can pass the exam with just prepcast, exam simulator, pmbok guide and agile practice guide.

Prepcast agile videos are great for building an agile foundation. Practice Guide fills in the gaps.

Exam Simulator is key and very reflective of question style/content on actual exam. Big thanks to the prepcast team for this excellent resource.

Passed with 3 AT, 5 weeks prep 2 years 5 months ago #28598

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Ahmad,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login