fbpx

Reply: PMP Success - Lessons learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Success - Lessons learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28569

Stan Po - Admin

Cathy,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 5 months ago #28554

Cathy Skinkis

's Avatar

This was my second attempt at taking the exam, but the first using PrepCast. The first attempt was very rushed, I wanted to get it done before the
“New” test format for 2021. When I decided to take the test again , I wanted to be more prescriptive in my approach. I searched the web and found PrepCast and based on the reviews I read decided this was the program for me.

I would absolutely say that a key to success is to plan how you will achieve your PMP,. Having a plan for how will study, when you will study, really takes the stress and pressure off.

Next, go through all the lessons in PrepCast, not only does it help prepare for the test, but the information is valuable to have in everyday professional life as a PMP.

Next use the Simulator, I think this was the game changer for me. Taking the quizzes, especially in learning mode was so beneficial. Since the PMP exam is not a “memory” exam. I found that taking the quizzes in learning mode taught me how to understand the “why” so that when it came to taking the test I was able to think more clearly about “what” the exam questions were really asking, I ended up passing above target in all three areas which was a sharp contrast to my first experience.

I also used Ricardo Vargas - Guide tom6th ED processes explained. I found this information and the method he used to explain the integration helpful.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login