fbpx

Reply: Cleared PMP with "AT" in all 3 Domains on 23-Oct-2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared PMP with "AT" in all 3 Domains on 23-Oct-2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28548

Stan Po - Admin

Talha,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 5 months ago #28547

Talha Zafar

Thankyou PM-Prepcast and Cornelius Fichtner for your great tool.
I have cleared the PMP exam with above Target result in all 03 domains. Although I had a very tough routine with my work schedule , I managed to give it atleast 5 hours daily for about 2 months.

I followed and read each chapter individually.

1. Watched prepcast videos on each knowledge area followed by reading PMBOK 6th edition and RITA 10th edition and gave test of that particular knowledge area having 50 questions.
2. Read Whole PMBOK 6th Edition and RITA 10th Edition Again.
3. Read and Understood Agile Practice Guide (thrice).
4. Made my own notes from all the things I read & watched(As it helped me in revision after exams)
5. Gave Mock Exams resulting following percentages.
70% (1st Attempt)
76% (1st Attempt)
68% (1st Attempt) and 83% (2nd Attempt)
75% (1st Attempt)
Scheduled my exam way 2 weeks before exam date and gave my last mock exam a day before my exam date (never do that, it was a risk which can lower your confidence).

All in all, read agile practice guide as It covers 70% of the exam. Make your own notes because it will help you in your gaps and revisions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login