fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28521

Stan Po - Admin

Sabrina,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 5 months ago #28519

Sabrina Zaman

Thanks to PM Prepcast and Cornelis for building this excellent tools Prepcast to provide sense of how the real exam would look like. Even though my exam exam were not more than 67% but still I made it in real PMP exam.

I didn’t read PMBOK. I purchased Joseph Philips full course and cram session. At the same time, I also bought Prepcast. I watched Joseph's videos on each chapter and then did quiz on prepcast. I made error log out of my chapter mocks and reviewed wrong answers from each chapter. I highly recommend solving as many questions as possible from Prepcast even if the scores are not up to the mark. Another thing helped me is watching videos of PMPwithRay. Just watch few of his videos specifically how to answer situational questions. Also remember to read Agile Pratice guide twice cover to cover. 80% questions will be suitational and from Agile. Lastly, I purchased PMI study hall but I would not recommend as that material doesn’t have good quizzes or exams. I only focused on lessons as it only gave me high level domain overview from ECO as I didn’t read PMBOK. I recommend to focus a lot on situational questions and especially Agile. I didn’t get any critical path or math questions. Just know the basics math. To my opinion, New syallabus is a lot easier than the old ones since it doesn’t involve memorization but just real life scenarios. Good luck! If I can do it, I am sure anyone can do this! You got this!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login