fbpx

Reply: My Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28470

Stan Po - Admin

Emmanuel,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 5 months ago #28444

Emmanuel Petrakakis

's Avatar

Lesson One: While Preparing for the PMI Exam I realized that two aspects were most important , one was that the exam was mostly Situational , meaning that they referred you to examples of real situations and tested your knowledge not only on the subject matters but also on how to apply certain topics to a specific situation and secondly they focused on highlighting the differences between Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid cases and the practical applications thereof .

Lesson Two:To these two areas the PM PrepCast were vital especially as they introduced us to post - 2021 syllabi , which now included Agile, these PM PrepCast introduced us to the Agile, you need to read through the Agile Guide Book and understand the various methods procedures and approaches.

Lesson Three: For Agile what worked was to study through the illustrations of the different Agile, as for example the Scrum Framework illustration being very useful to visualize the whole procedure.

Lesson Four : On the other hand the Exam Simulator proved extremely useful as it trained us to become acquainted and prepared us on what to expect for the exam and how to reply correctly. This is the Core of the Exam.
Lesson Five: on the exam keep strict timing, how much time is your average time per question, this varies as you navigate through the different parts of the Exam. Mine dropped on the last section I was down to less than a minute to answer per question. This is an important check so that you answer all the questions.

Finally, Together the PM PrepCast and Exam Simulator are a vital combination for a successful PMI exam outcome.

Emmanuel Petrakakis PMP
Maputo Mozambique

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login