fbpx

Reply: I just passed with AT scores in all three domains on the first attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I just passed with AT scores in all three domains on the first attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28482

Cathy Skinkis

I just passed my PMP exam above target in all areas.
This was my second attempt but my first attempt after utilizing prep-cast tools. It is well worth the investment and the exam simulator is a must have.

I loved all the lessons and the repetition of the main concept, inputs , tools and techniques for each knowledge area helped me form the connection.

I did not take the full exams because I just did not have time in my schedule to sit for that length of time. However, I took several quizzes in both time and learning mode. I switched between all questions and only questions I answered incorrectly. Again, learning mode helped me understand better why the answer was the one. Especially important for those questions where you had to pick “the best answer”.

In addition to prep-cast, I viewed several times, Ricardo Vargas 6th addition processes explained.

I am really happy and cannot wait to recommend prep-cast to others.. it is such a comprehensive great tool! I wish I would have known about it for my first attempt.

Cathy
2 years 5 months ago #28479

Jibin Shi

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing. I found the quiz on specific knowledge areas very helpful as well.
2 years 5 months ago #28473

Elizabeth Harrin

That's great news Agnes! I saw your message posted twice by mistake, so I've deleted one of them so you get all the responses in one place.

Thanks for coming back and sharing your experiences, I'm sure others will find them really helpful!
2 years 5 months ago #28417

Agnes Boland

My approach: I read the Pmbok guide twice. The second time around after reading a chapter/knowledge area, I took learning quizzes from the simulator to test my knowledge.

I also read Rita’s PMP prep book once and completed all the quizzes from that book. In hindsight, I think just reading the Pmbok guide instead of Rita’s book would have sufficed.
For agile, I read through the practice guide and took the Agile Scrum fundamentals course through Udemy offered by The BA Guide | Jeremy.

I took three practice exams through the Prepcast simulator over the course of a month and scored 67% the first time, 75% the second time, and 80% the third time. I read through all the wrong answers and the questions that I marked but still got right.

A significant contributor to my success was the Precast tools. The exam simulator was indispensable. Thank you to all those who work to make this tool available to us!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login