fbpx

Reply: Passed all three domains AT first attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed all three domains AT first attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28412

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Naicia Miner, PMP! What a great achievement.

Thank you for sharing your story.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 6 months ago #28379

Naicia Miner

Thank you, PrepCast! I prepped for 3 months focusing on completing all the quizzes and practice tests. During practice, I loved PrepCast's ability to sort my errors according to the domains and knowledge areas during practice. The simulator taught me how to pace myself and get comfortable with the timing. The PrepCast exam simulator is definitely a simulator for the actual exam. By the time I sat for the exam, I felt confident and prepared. I didn't know the exam would have a highlight and cross-out feature. During the official exam, on longer detailed questions, I used the highlighter and cross-out tool to focus on the crucial parts of the question, such as highlighting the 'problem' and words that described what I was 'supposed to solve.' I wholeheartedly recommend this product. Not only did it prepare me to perform better, but it also taught me a great deal about being a project manager. Thanks again!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login