fbpx

Reply: LESSONS LEARNED for PMI-PMP Examination

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : LESSONS LEARNED for PMI-PMP Examination

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28375

Stan Po - Admin

Saikat,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 5 months ago #28374

Saikat Sen

1) Read the PMBOK 6 thoroughly and prepare short notes for each Chapter. I am mentioning PMBOK 6 as I have studied it.
2) Read the Rita Mulcahy Book and Solve the Questions and Answers at the end of this chapter.
Don't judge yourself by how many questions you have answered correctly. Understand the logic behind
every answers. Also accept the answers and don't compare the answers with your knowledge and experience gained earlier
Remember for passing PMP Examination you have to think as per PMI standards.
3) Read the Agile Practice Guide thoroughly and prepare short notes for each Chapter
4) Take Copy of Ten Pages mentioning Inputs, Tools and Techniques and Outputs for 10 Chapters in PMBOK 6(Integration to Stakeholder Management).
Daily go through the pages, hope by the time you appear the Examination it will be well known to you.
5) Write the Formulas of Chapter Schedule Management, Cost Management in a sheet of paper and daily go through the Formulas.
6) Solve the problems and understand the logic behind the answers.
7) Start solving the questions papers. Question paper will have situational question. In first attempt it will be better to take 30 Questions and solve
it considering the time. Don't worry if the answers are wrong and don't get carried away if the answers are correct.
Understand the logic and note it in a piece of paper. These papers should be kept properly as before Examination it should be referred.
8) Next solve 60 Questions in a go. Follow this process and solve 120 and 180 Questions.
9) Solve finally 4 Sets of Questions (Full 180 Question) considering the Time stipulated in the Examination.
10) Make sure that the logic of answers of Situational question noted are properly kept as it is to be referred time to time.
11) Meanwhile 4-5 days before the Exam, exact location of selected Exam Centre to be checked. Call the representative of Exam Centre or if possible
go and check the time taken to reach the Exam Centre.
12) Stop solving Question Papers three days before the Exam. Last Three days only revision to be done, not anything new to be studied.
13) Be Confident that I have studied a lot and I have the capability and capacity to clear the Exam.
14) On the Exam Date after waking up be relaxed and reach early at Exam Centre. Take all the necessary Documents needed to appear in the Exam as mentioned
in Admit Card.
15) When the Examination starts keep an eye on timing, my suggestion will be to solve first 30 Questions in time or if possible little early so that all the questions
will be answered.
16) After the time is over and before the result is out, PRAY to God/Almighty and finally Congratulations will appear on screen.
17) Collect the result from the representative of Exam Centre.
18) Call or Message your near and dear once about your success in Examination and be Thankful to those persons who have contributed in your success.
19) Finally CELEBRATE.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login