fbpx

Reply: Passed Above Target in all Domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed Above Target in all Domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28373

Stan Po - Admin

Antish,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 5 months ago #28367

Antish Lalsing

I cleared PMP exam in second attempt with AT in all three domains.

Thank You Precast for creating this wonderful simulator.

I used this to prepare for the exams in exam mode. It helped to identify the gaps and the explanation helps to enhance knowledge.

Study Plan and resources:

Resources:
- 35 PDU - Andrew Ramdayal
- Read the PMBOK 3 Times, and APG 2 Times
-watched youtube videos on Servant Leadership
- Prepcast mock simulator

study Plan - 30 days 2-3 hours and 3 hours on weekend + 7 days simulator .
I failed 2 mock exams but passed the last one. I didnt do the optional ITTO test in the simulator. I also practiced random quiz 30-50 questions few times.
I would definitely recommend subscribing to prepcast simulator.
The question pattern in actual exam is pretty similar, however my observation that the quite a few questions in prepcast simulator questions are framed to gauge your understanding at a slightly deeper level (especially question involving knowledge of IITO’s to answer them correctly) than the actual PMP exam which I felt( I could be wrong here this is just my observation) validated not so deep level understanding but it is better to be overprepared.

My tips:
• The actual PMP exam is heavily focused on agile, hybrid situational questions so you should have good understanding about what is sprint, scrum, roles of scrum/agile,what does scrum master, product owner do and how they add value to project.
• Study well the agile practice guide
• Sleep well before the exam

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login