fbpx

Reply: PMP passing strategies

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP passing strategies

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28544

Mehboob Rehman

Hi there,

What he has referred is 'PMI Agile Practice Guide Y2017 Publication', as soon as you become a member of PMI, you will be able to download your own copy.
2 years 5 months ago #28422

Jigisha

Hi can you please tell what this Agile Handbook is? Is it available on PMI site?
2 years 5 months ago #28360

Stan Po - Admin

Frank,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 5 months ago #28358

Frank Nazare

The questions provided was very helpful in preparing for the PMP exam.
I read the PMBOK book including the Agile handbook. Everyday for the past 4 weeks, I attempted at least 20
Questions from Cornelius. I went through each one of them and understood which one I got wrong and also right ones to validate my thinking was correct To get the answer right.
I usually took 20 question set including the ones I got right. In between, I took 100 questions
For each category and took
The full test.
Never I got 100%. But by analyzing each questions thoroughly, I got the confidence to pass the PMP.
It’s okay to be nervous as it takes 4 hrs of focus and attention but I took 10 questions at a time, kept an eye on the timer and marked the one which I was not sure to review later.
I passed with above average in all 3 categories. This would not be possible without Cornelius PM Prepcast.

Thank you,

Frank

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login