fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam - PASS - AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam - PASS - AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28305

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations on your passing the PMP Exam!

Thank you for your appreciation and for sharing your Lessons Learned.
2 years 6 months ago #28302

Aamir Mahmood

Dear Cornelius Fichtner and PMP PrepCast Team,

Many Thanks for your effort in designing and delivering this course along with useful tips of handling Project Management Scenarios.

I have cleared my PMP exam yesterday with All 3 AT. I feel so relaxed now and very satisfied with the quality of training and material presented by PMP PrepCast team. So Congratulation on your well deserve effort.

The exam style was quite lengthy and require good practice to handle situational Questions and how to switch your role from Predictive to Agile or Hybrid. This is very important because in most of the questions they use the same title of Project Manager rather than Scrum Master or Agile Coach. So the candidate should be able to switch his/her role according to approach used in this scenario.

Lesson learnt include Good base of PMP fundamentals (Both Predictive and Agile) and your practical professional experience. In case either of them is missing the exam will be quite tough.

As per my experience major chunk of questions were belongs to Agile practices (approx. 50-60%) and then Predictive (20-30%) and between 20-30 % questions belongs to Hybrid. Around 10 questions were related to multiple selections, matching and examine diagrams.

Finally please accept my sincere gratitude for providing such effective training.

Aamir

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login