fbpx

Reply: PASSED PMP at First Attempt with AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED PMP at First Attempt with AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28314

Stan Po - Admin

S M SHAMSUL,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 6 months ago #28300

S M SHAMSUL FARHAN

Hi

I passed PMP Exam with Above Target in all areas in my First Attempt itself.
I would like to express my appreciation to the PM Prepcast team for providing this learning platform for PMP certification aspirants that resulted in my success in the PMP certification in my first try with all three domains Above Target (Exam date - 26 September 2021).

I only spent 2 months of preparations by spending 2-3 hours on all workdays and extra hours during weekends.

I did a lot of quizzes and Exams using only Prepcast Simulators.

I think that Prepcast simulator is up to the mark with high-quality simulator

I took notes not only for the incorrect answers but also, I spent a lot of time reviewing all my correct answers while using the Prepcast Simulator. This helped me a lot of get the right insights and gain the mindset of what you need for the exam.

On exam day, I didn't get any questions on ITTO and no big calculations/formula-based questions. Very few simple CPI/SPI etc. Mainly questions are focusing on your understanding and mindset, servant leadership, people management, Agile, Hybrid, etc.

Materials used include:
1) PM PrepCast 2021 (Premium)
2) PMP Exam simulator (I attempted each of the four examinations two different times. My score ranges in the first and second rounds under strict examination conditions were 64-75% and 85-92% respectively).
3) PMBOK Guide 6th Edition- 3 times review

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login