fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam on 1st attempt with AT on all 3 Domains

Passed PMP Exam on 1st attempt with AT on all 3 Domains 2 years 6 months ago #28298

• Mehboob Rehman
  • Mehboob Rehman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All - I passed PMP exam last week on 1st attempt with AT in all 3 domains.

My top of the line PMP exam preparation road map:
1. Start with firm study plan and stick to your objective.
2. Solid preparation work (Don't just study hard, instead study smart)
3. Resilience (PMP is not an easy exam; it requires lots of endurance, compromise and patience with your family life)
4. Read - Read - Read and Practice - Practice - Practice

I can honestly say that PrepCast Simulator is a jewel. Last 2 weeks I spent my time in doing mock questions both in learning and timed mode. Trust me I cleared my knowledge and increased confidence more than the study of books and boot Camp course. The explanation given for Right and Wrong answers are just beyond exemplary.

I salute Cornelius Fichtner and his team for their tremendous work of having a great knowledge based for current as well future PMP aspirants.
Last edit: by Mehboob Rehman.

Passed PMP Exam on 1st attempt with AT on all 3 Domains 2 years 6 months ago #28304

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Mehboob!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned and for trusting The PMP Exam Simulator
in your PMP exam journey.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login