fbpx

Reply: Lessons Learned - Passed the PMP Exam from the first attempt (3 domains AT)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lessons Learned - Passed the PMP Exam from the first attempt (3 domains AT)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28255

Mohamed Abobasha

average 75% to 80% in the 1st round and the second around scored 90% in average
2 years 6 months ago #28254

Noelia Lostao

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I wanted to ask you which scores were you getting when using the simulator ?

Thanks in advance!
Noelia
2 years 6 months ago #28253

Mohamed Abobasha

Hi,

First of all , Thanks Cornelius and your team for the PM PrepCast and the Simulator that really helped me to pass the PMP exam.

1- I strongly recommend that you read the Agile Practice Guide book before the PMBOK. The agile would help you to understand more about Agile topics mentioned in the PMBOK.
2- Cornelius advise for how to plan for studying worked well for me. So, after I listened to the videos of each Knowledge area, I used the simulator to answer the questions. that helped me much at the end when i answered the full exams of the simulator.
3- answering the simulator questions after each knowledge area study, will change your approach of studying. Believe me, studying and answering questions parallelly helped me much to study.
4- After watching each knowledge area, I read these particular knowledge area from the PMBOK. that helped my to link the videos to the book.
5- from my opinion, do not spend too much time to study but to answer questions. the PrepCast simulator is the best in the market, believe me i can not recommend it enough.
6- focus on the questions that you answered wrongly and on questions that you are not sure of your answer. you must know why you answered wrong so that you can answer similar questions correctly.
7- if possible, turn off your mobile/emails while studying or answer questions , that would help you to focus and concentrate on your studies and answering the simulator questions.
8- always, answer new questions, do not repeat exam simulators/quizzes unless you finish them all.
9- I scored above target in all domains. Believe me, if you can pass the PrepCast exams, then you are ready for the Real exam.=!

wish everyone a good luck during this Journey.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Abobasha, PMP®

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login